CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ups & Downs

Well I am up today. Went to church this morning with my friend and did enjoy the service. Those I must say I really enjoy hearing the word. I used to love the music as I would praise the Lord in a dance. BUt now can't do that on account of my weight and knees . I do praise the Lord still but not the same way. When I got home I had to clean up dog mess as my dogs stayed in the house last night and they are not house broken. At least 2 of them are not I have 4 rat terriors. I hated that , they are supposed to be outside in a pen but my son let them in as it was so cold out. They are really house dogs but I just can't keep them in here all the time. Looks like they will be in here tonight too but tomorrow they are going back out. I didn't have to cook today my husband wanted barbequed wings so he went to the store came back and fixed them. He is watchin the super bowl so I am on here for awhile. Though I do think I just may get off here and fix something to go with them as I am hungery and I want more than chcken wings. It is already around 7:30 so guess I better go fix something then I can come back and post on my Sexynangetting Sexier Blog. As I want to post what I eat and my points as well as a couple other things. Meantime I hope all who read this are having a super day today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Nan,
You recently left a comment on my post entitled Abassadors of Reconciliation. I apologize for not responding sooner, I am new to the blogspot so I wasn't quite sure how to respond to your comment and know that you had read it so I had to do some research. I am glad that you were blessed by that post and I hope you continue to visit my blog as I try to update it 2 or 3 times a week. Ideally, I would love to update it everyday but sometimes that is not possible but there are some new posts for you to read since the last you read. I pray you are blessed by them. Thank you for your encouraging words and continue to persevere in the Lord. God Bless you.
Chris

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

What a lovely blog you have going here. Perservere and never give up. Drop by to see me at my blog when you have a moment or two.

Take care and.....

Steady On
Reggie Girl