CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Have Fallen By The Wayside.

It has been sooo long since I have posted anything here. It has been hard reading some of these posts. My beloved husband got really sick after my last posting  and he passed that February. So I lost myself and sorta fell by the wayside as I was grieving so much. Didn't do anything or go anywhere. Then a couple years ago I started trying to get my life back together as I seemed to hear him telling me to stop crying. He enjoyed life and loved people and so I knew  he wanted me to go on with my life. So even tho I still miss him and cry sometimes I am doing the best I can.
Went back to my church and trying to do the Lord's will. I have gained weight so now I am going to try and get a hold of my eating and change my eating habits .  Want to start eating healthier and lose the excess weight. 
Also want to start posting again on my blogs. As I need to do that to keep myself motivated and see where my head is.  So today is a start in a new and the right direction, I hope.

0 comments: