CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Date Set

We got a letter from the attorney today with the date to go for a hearing about custody.I am hoping and of course praying that everything will go well this time.And we will finally see our grandson at least till the final decision on custody is made. The date is also the day I have a doctors appointment for my physical. I probably with change that appointment as I haven't even gone and had the tests or my mammagram yet. I really don't want to go but know I should.
My hubby didn't go to dialysis today as his stomach was upset and he had to stay close to the bathroom. He got our son to go get some medicine so hope he will be better tomorrow. He is losing so much weight and he used to be a strong muscular man, but now he is so little.It really hurts me to see him look like this. But I am praying that he will get better and start putting on weight again. The doctor told him it will take about 3 more months for him to start feeling better and get his appetite back.
Well tomorrow is super bowl Sunday and even though I don't like football I will let him watch it on the big TV. And guess I will be on my computer after church. Weiting abaout church I better go to bed or I might miss church again as it is already 2 in the morning.

0 comments: