CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Going Good

I haven't been writing the past few days but things have been going good so far. Roscoe was feeling better so he went to Walmarts with me . Went to get his script but the pharmacy was closed but we got some things we needed in the grocery area anyway. Then stopped by the club he worked at to say hi to everyone and then left and went to another club to a party. We didn't stay long. But I was so glad that he felt a little like doing something and got out. Especially after almost in a coma a few days before. Friday I did laundry all day so didn't do much of anything else. Saturday I went and got my hair done . Then afterwards Roscoe had to go to dialysis. While he was there our son and I went to Red Lobster and had dinner. We didn't get to celebrate our birthdays last month(his was the 14th and mine the 115th) since Roscoe was in the hospital so since things have settled down some I took him to dinner. I would have taken Roscoe but he didn't want to go. Today I didn't get up till around 11 and then I watched a couple movies and then took a long nap. My hubby has been watching ball games all day and napping and our son is napping too now. He has been a rainy foggy day all day. Just right for being lazy.

3 comments:

IdaR said...

It is so good to hear that Roscoe is feeling some better and wanted to get up and get out for a bit. That is truely good news. Yes, Sundays are good days to be lazy and rest up. GBY!

Anne said...

Hello I seen you on the Daily Life blog so I thought I come over to check out your blog. Your blog is so pretty with all the flowers and butterflies at the top. Happy belated birthday to you.

jm46 said...

Glad to hear that your dh is feeling better. I will still keep you all in my prayers. I too did some resting up on Sunday. We all deserve it!!!!!!