CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today is another lazy day

Today has really been a lazy day for me. I didn't get up until noon , shame on me. I didn't even take the time to make my bed, just got my bath and came downstairs.Been on my computor most of the afternoon. Until Roscoe had to go to diailysis. I rode and went with my son to take his dad to treatment and went to weight watchers and signed up. I am hoping it will help me to get on a diet plan and stay on it. I haven't did any house cleaning or cooking at all. I have a meat loaf and thinking about having that for dinner. Just hope Roscoe will eat as lately he is saying he is not hungery.
It has been snowing all day yesterday and then today.But has stopped this evening and I am glad .I am hoping it melts and doesn't freeze.

1 comments:

IdaR said...

seems like lots of people have the mid-winter blahs. know that I sure do. Hope Roscoe is getting better every day.