CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Long Time

It has been awhile since I have last posted. Was in a funk as I didn't feel like doing anything. Stopped doing my flylady stuff like making my bed every morning and shining my sink at night. Also didn't do anything around the house at all. My hubby started doing the dishes of the morning and fixing his breakfast. I loved doing psp but didn't even do that or get on any of my groups. I just sat in my recliner in front of the television all day until I decided to go to bed. I had rejoined Weight watchers and didn't even go back
I am better now , finally started doing stuff again. Yesterday I started making backgrounds for yuku groups and made a tag. Today I have been doing laundry, trying to get that done up.And also been playing with my psp and doing tutorials. I don't know what kind of mood I was in other than just didn't feel like doing anything and being lazy.
I did go to the doctor and it is time for my physical and I dread that. Going and having to take all the tests. I am putting that off as long as I can before my next doctors appointment.

Friday I am taking my dog Suzie and having her spade. She has had 2 litters of pups and I don't want the exspense of another litter. I raise rat terriors so there tails have to be docked , dew claws removed, wormed and of course puppy shots. Then it costs $65.00 to run a ad in the newspaper to get rid of them.
Anyway that is what has been happening (nothing) and what I am doing now and plan to do.

2 comments:

IdaR said...

I think everyone has been in a funk lately. Maybe there is something in the air. Or its the mid-winter blahs that are going aroung.

Glad to haer that you are feeling better and back to doing stuff. Just get back on track with things, and you'll start to feel better in no time.

Jazzy Peggy said...

Nan, If you click my picture where I am listed with your followers, you will see a list of my blogs on my profile. lol.

Glad you are feeling better. Glad you decided to do backgrounds and tags, maybe that helped you a little bit.

hugs