CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Getting It Together

Well I have been on Peggys new site posting away yesterday. And it is working for me. I have started a exercise ,and water challenge. Posted my weight and measurements. I have posted a study in the chapel there on Women of the Bible. And also started cleaning my house , posting what I do each day. Then in Psp part I started a WWO thread where I am planning on making a tag and offering it to whoever wants one. Posted and played the games. I have been having a good time there. But mainly it is helping me so far to work on achieving my goals to a new me for the new year.
Today was a little scarey as my hubby was almost in a diabetic coma. I was fixinfg his breakfast and thought he was just asleep. The home health care nurse came by and couldn't wake him. His BP was low and his suger was only 50 . We did get him awake enough to feed him some ice cream as I didn't have orange juice. So kept feeding him that and got him to eat a bite. Finally we got the levels back up to a better number. He did go back to sleep after they left. But I woke him back up so he could go to dialysis . They wanted him to eat some more before he came but I could only get him to eat peanut butter and graham crackers. I know when he gets out he is going to be worn out and be sleeping again. I was reading Job today and thinking about that story. So with everything that is going on here I only can begin to hope that I can hang on to my faith ,for not only myself but for my hubby and son's sake. I believe that everything will be alright but yet sometimes worry and fear try to creep in. I did play some of my gospel music yesterday while I was making my bed but guess I need to play it more often. As it does uplift me and strengthens my faith that nothing is impossible with God and He will work it out.
And I know that if my mind is on God He will give me peace. Just need to keep my mind on Him and not the situations my loved ones and I are in.

3 comments:

Jazzy Peggy said...

How scary! Thankfully the nurse arrived in time, I'm sure you would have eventually figured it out, once you got breakfast finished. I'm glad you are enjoying the new group, I am too. Nan, we still have that, I can't even remember was it first to get to 250 or was it 50 pounds? I think it was 250.


I hope Roscoe gets to feeling better tonight,and you all have a great New Year's Eve. Who knows maybe an angel will bring Little Man by for a visit.

IdaR said...

Oh my! I bet that was bery scarey! God was watching over you both, and the nurse getting there when she did was from God. Trust in Him. No matter what we are going through, HE is still in control. Worry? You bet we do, but if, when we start to worry, we stop and pray, then God will send an extra measure of His Grace to help us. Kind of like a little Grace ambulance coming to our rescue. :) Will keep praying for Roscoe, and you and your son, too. GBY!

jm46 said...

I totally understand how scary that is and one thing that we were told to keep on hand is tubes of frosting. You can squirt that in the mouth even if the teeth are clinched tight. I am so glad that the nurse was there to help you. I'll be praying for you and your dh. Hugs JoLene