CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Feeling Pretty Good

I didn't get up today till noon. But felt pretty good all day. My hubby had went on and fixed his self some cereal so I didn't have to fix anything just give him his meds. I went on and folded up the linen on the sofa so he wouldn't be laying around sleeping all day. He would have to sit up in the recliner. Or could lay down if he got really tired. He did go to dialysis early today and when he came home said he was cold. Didn't want anything to eat . So when I get off here I will be going to make up the sofa for him and fix him something to eat anyway so he can take his meds for the night.
Today my son helped and did pick up some of his things and put stuff away. Took his dad to dialysis and then came back and vacuumed my floors. I picked up and straightened some things in my living room and cleaned my kitchen. Even mopped my floor. That was a big thing for me.
My friend Peggy started a group on Yuku http://kaleidoscopeplace.yuku.com/directory
and I have been over there most of the afternoon posting. Her group has inspired me and has me excited about making changes in my life for 2009. It is set up in sections and she has a section based on FlyLady where you get your house cleaned by doing a little each day. a section pertaing to losing weight with challenges, weigh ins and other things. A Chapel where you can have a bible study or post any christian posts. Recipes, Psp , hobbies, and games also a general area. I just love it as I want to make a change in my life, spiritually, physically and of course get my home cleaned. And I think this site will be a big help in motivating me.

1 comments:

IdaR said...

Looks like another web site I'd better check out. I need some house cleaning help for sure! Yikes, it's a mess since I've had to let my housekeeper go. :(
Glad you had a good day today, and that your son helped out around the house a little.
GBY!