CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Beautiful Day

Oh it is such a beautiful day today. I can hardly believe it after yesterday. But the sun is out and it is supposed to get up in the 60's today.Well it is starting out good, my kitchen sink has been stopped up since before Christmas and I did put some bleach in it yesterday and again today. And Thank God the water has run out and it is no longer stopped up. I am not sure whether it was grease in the pipes or frozen somewhere but I can use my sink now so that is all that matters. I have started doing some laundry as I do want to get that out of the way. Then I hope to start getting my house back in some kind of shape. It will not be easy since my son is back here for awhile and so my things have been moved to make room for his stuff and still he has stuff piled up everywhere. I have no attic or basement to store his things so needless to say it is spread out all through my house.
I am feeling so much better than I was yesterday so I do believe the weather has a lot to do with our moods. I am a little worried about my husband though. He didn't feel right yesterday and didn't want to eat, he just slept all day. Though I did get him to eat a couple peanut butter & jelly sandwichs last night. He got to looking at his arms and said they didn't look like his. He was a big, strong, muscular man and now he is so bony and his hair is coming out and he is upset. I tried to tell him this does sometimes happen to people when they get older.
Today he did eat a omelet , slice toast and some oatmeal. Drank a little milk when he took his meds. But he was talking about he was in everyones way. I did tell him that was crazy as we all loved and needed him. He is really down in his spirit so please remember him in your prayers. He does go to dialysis today so hope that will help his spirit a little though it does wear him out physically.He has been sleeping all day today too. I will be so grateful when he starts feeling better. It really hurts me to see him this way.
I am hoping the New Year will be a better one for my husband, son and of course me. I am hoping my husband will be feeling more like his old self and starting to get out . That my son will have a good job , find a place he can afford and be able to be with his son. And as for me I want to renew my spirit and find a home church, lose weight and be healthier , and give my home a thorogh cleaning and new look.
Losing myself ,I want to thank you for your comment. We will always want the best for our children no matter how grown they are and have them in our heart and prayers. I have learned that we have to put our faith in God cause there is nothing we can do anyway. They make mistakes and sometimes get hurt but we can hope they learn by them and just be there for them when they need us.
I didn't know that was your sister's blog. I have read her blog and I do like her writings. They give me pause to think so I enjoy them.

2 comments:

IdaR said...

Praying for your husband and son and you.
"Dear God, please bless my online friend and her family. For them I wish 2009 to be a wonderful, healthy, financially secure year. And help her in her search for a home church and to lose weight. In the name of Jesus, amen."

Sexynan said...

Thank you so much for your prayers. I really appreciate them. May the Lord richly Bless you and yours.