CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Normal Day For Me Anymore

Today is another normal day for me. Boring and depressing. My hubby kinda got upset with me when I told him he needed to get up and start moving around instead of laying around all day. He said ,"Yeah Nancy I am going to get up and get out of here so I won't be in your way." Then I got angry and said he wasn't in my way I had just thought he would feel a little better. As laying around just makes you tired and weaker. I can imagine that he is feeling depressed with everything he has gone through and that he doesn't feel good. But can't see where laying around and not trying to move around is helping. He just waits on me to do everything and I know he can do some of it. Lord knows I am stressed out. I love my hubby dearly but I just want to get away for awhile but know that I would be worried about him by his self. Been crying again this morning and praying. I look at the mess my house is in and that is upsetting to me as I have no one to help clean it up. My son and his friends mess up and go off and leave it. I need to do laundry too. There is so much that needs to be done and I just don't have the energy to do it. Everything is so overwhelming I just want to go to my room and cry. I have wondered Lord what did I do to have all this come upon me. If this is some kind of trial or test I am going through I sure hope I pass it and it is over soon. Seems like we have been in this valley of misery for a long time and I want us to get back to the top of the mountain of happiness.

1 comments:

IdaR said...

Sounds like you need to have a long talk with your son. He needs to help you out with the house. IT's not too much to ask. You are absolutely right about your husband. He does need to get up and move some or he is going to get worse again. I am so sorry that you have all this to shoulder. Crying is allowed, by the way. It is a way God gave us to get some of the misery out of your systems. Also, you might want to talk to your dr. about your depression. There are times when a person needs help to get the system back on track when put through times of extreme stress, which often causes depression.