CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

A Cold Wet Dreary Day

It has been cold , foggy and has been misting rain all day. This evening it has started raining heavy. When it rains it seems like I get depressed. Especially at winter time. Rain in the summer is refreshing and I love the smell.
Today wasn't a really good day to start with. My son's fiancee wanted him off the lease and since he wouldn't break it she decided to get a protection order against him. Thus the landlord had to remove his name off the lease and he had to move out. Some things he wasn't able to get moved as when he got served the papers he was only allowed to take his clothes. So besides him not allowed around her or his son we didn't get to see him either. She lied to get the order and now I had to get him a lawyer today. And believe me it was not cheap.
I got mad and wanted to hurt her, then I was hurt and did a lot of crying. Some has said if she is going to fight dirty we need to do it too. But we are not going to do that. As I feel what goes around comes around and she is the babys mother. She will no longer have a babysitter so she can go out or to work. And will no longer have the use of a car.As my son kept his son all the time and took her where she had to go or let her drive the car. Her family won't do it. So I believe she just may regret what she did. I am beginning to believe too that this may be for the best. I have learned so much about her that I didn't know so I am glad my son is away from her. If she hadn't done this and he had left he would have still been around her. This way maybe he will move on with his life and find someone new. But first we want to get this dismissed, visitation rights and hopefully he will get full or joint custody of his son.
What the enemy means for bad , God turns it around and let's it be good.
So I am trusting God that everything will be alright.

2 comments:

IdaR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IdaR said...

I understand your frustration. I know that with my daughter's divorce all I can do is pray and trust God that HE is in control.
I noticed that you have Jograndmama's Musings on your list. She is my real life sister.
:) You will love her writings. She always has something good when she writes. GBY!